Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Dylan and Mommy go to NC

This past weekend Dylan and I had the opportunity to spend some time with some much missed friends and family. (Aaron had a golf weekend in Georgia, so Dylan and I got kicked out. Just kidding we left willingly, 12 guys and 5 rounds of golf, I'll pass!)

My best friend from high school, Lindsey, took some amazing pictures of Dylan, which I can't wait to share with everyone...stay tuned! If any one lives in the Charlotte area, she is fantastic, I can't say enough about her! You can see a sneak peek of Dylan's photo shoot on her blog: www.lindseyturner.blogspot.com. You can also check out her website: http://www.lindseyturnerphotography.com/ to see more of her amazing work.

Dylan and I also got the pleasure of spending time with my dear childhood friend, Mollie and her sweet Caroline. Sorry Tony, but I think Dylan and Caroline are in love! Check out the picture below. They were so cute together. They played all afternoon and took simultaneous naps while Mollie and I got to catch up. It was so nice!

How cute are they?!!!

While Dylan and I were visiting Grammy and Papaw, my aunt, Terri and her boyfriend Phillipe, and my uncle Pepe and aunt Rosie were also visiting my parents, and Joey came on Saturday...we had a packed house and it was GREAT! We all had such a good time laughing and just spending time together! I can't wait to see everyone again! Below are a few random pictures from our visit.

Dylan giving his Great Uncle Pepe a BIG kiss!
Great Uncle Pepe, Uncle "Joe-Joe", and Dylan

Grammy and Elena having way too much fun cooking Cuban food and drinking Bacardi!
Don't try this at home!

Dylan walking Sebastian ("Ruff")
This was one of Dylan's favorite things to do...poor Sebastian!

Dylan going one way and Sebastian trying to go another!

2 comments:

Mollie Perez said...

Wow, that pic of them kissing MIGHT be the CUTEST thing I have ever seen! And they did it so willingly and right when he walked in the door. Can't tell you how much we LOVEd seeing yall! We miss you already! Give Caroline's boyfriend a big kiss! Love you! Mollie

Anonymous said...

Well written article.