Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Kujawskis' visit Atlanta!

We had the best time with my best friend, Jill and her husband Bobby and their sweet little boy Collin. The boys were so cute together. Collin followed and observed Dylan all weekend...it was precious! Dylan was so excited all weekend to see that he had a house full of people to play with. Jill and I even got a much needed girls night out which was great. I can't wait until the next time we get together!


The boys swinging at the playground.

Can you say sweaty?!!!

Bobby reading the boys a book

I love cute, funny faces!

2 comments:

Jill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill said...

We loved visiting you! Collin liked hanging out with the big boys. Now when Collin sees a picture of Dylan he shouts, "Dee!" I think he misses him. I'll talk to you soon.