Wednesday, November 19, 2008

WE DID IT!!!

We finally bought a house!!! I still can't believe it! After 6 months of really searching, many offers not accepted, and many tears shed with frustration and anxiety...we did it! We put in an offer and the same day they accepted, no counter-offer, no surprises, nothing...amazing! We close in the middle of December. Now comes a whole new set of stresses...moving right before Christmas, packing while preggers and chasing a 2 year old, and trying my hardest not to kill my husband! Aaron is the type of guy who likes to do everything himself, including moving! He says he will recruit a couple of guys from the team and have them come help and move all of the furniture...lets just say this scares the heck out of me. Yes, my husband is strong and more than capable of lifting heavy furniture, but moving with care...not so much! Yesterday was our first disagreement about the house...I want movers and he doesn't. Guess what...I won!!! The only stipulation is that I have to organize everything and instruct the movers. He wants nothing to do with it...not too bad of a compromise since that is exactly what I wanted. Oh, isn't marriage grand?! Just kidding honey, thank you and I love you! I will keep everyone up to date on the house as we go along! (My camera is still in the shop so pictures will come soon!)

No comments: