Thursday, April 8, 2010

Yes, it's been a while!

I know, I know, I haven't posted in a very long time.  We have been very busy around here lately.  Here's what's been going on...

The boys and I had a great visit with some dear family and friends in North Carolina.  It was my first road trip with both the boys by myself and we did great.  Here are some pics of our visit with the Perez girls...


Maggie and Kyle checking each other out...too cute!


Caroline holding Kyle and Dylan holding Maggie

They were so sweet together!

A couple weeks after our NC trip was our much anticipated trip to Ireland, without the boys!  Let's just say I was so nervous about traveling overseas, without my angels.  I had a couple minor panic attacks but knew they were in great hands!  My mom, who is by far the bravest, sweetest grandmother ever, took care of Dylan (3), Kyle (11 months) & Jack, Dylan's cousin (4)!  She did fantastic and the boys couldn't have been happier.  Aaron and I had a fabulous time and drank and ate way too much!  

We returned on Holy Thursday, just in time to get the kids into the Easter spirit!  We dyed Easter eggs, had an egg hunt and enjoyed searching for our Easter baskets!  We had a great Easter with my parents and dear friends that we had not seen in a very long time.  Here are some pics of the boys during Easter weekend....


Dylan & Kyle waiting for the Easter Egg Hunt to begin


Dylan (concentrating on finding as many eggs as possible)

The Family

Grammy with her angels

My little munchkin with his Easter eggs


Next on our agenda is heading south for a double family wedding!  We are very excited to see our families and celebrate.  Most importantly my little peanut is turning one in a couple of weeks!  I can hardly believe it!

No comments: