Tuesday, March 4, 2008

What a GREAT weekend!

A couple of weeks ago some of our dear family came to visit in order to celebrate our niece, Brittany's, 11th birthday! We had such a great time. Aaron's sister, Kristen & her boyfriend Adam, Aaron's brother Brian, his girlfriend Summer, & his precious daughter Brittany, Grandma, and our dear family friend Dana. Here are some of the pictures from their visit...I hope you all enjoy!

Brittany and Dylan


Adam, Kristen, Brian & Brittany


Brian, Grandma & Brittany


Dylan showing off his after dinner smile!

2 comments:

Mollie Perez said...

Yeah honey...so glad you have a blog now! I love new Dylie pics. He is so precious! We miss yall! Mollie :)

Grandma said...

Hi Elena, Aaron and Dylan,

I love your blog. It's going to be so much fun. Now, you've given me an incentive to create one.

I love you and miss you.

Mom and Grandma