Thursday, June 5, 2008

Dylan’s 18 months old!

Dylan just went to the doctors on Monday for his 18 month check up. I was so excited…this was our first visit with NO shots! He is doing fantastic…33 ¾ inches long (80%) and 25 lbs 11 oz (50%). Still tall and thin! He has been up to a lot lately! He is really starting to talk a lot more, which is adorable. He is climbs everything from chairs to stairs. He is definitely an active little munchkin! Below are some of Dylan’s favorites.

Dylan showing off his pearly whites!

Activities: throwing a football (seriously, I have never seen a baby throw a ball like him, it’s a little freaky!) dribble the soccer ball (he has been doing this for a couple of months now, but the little guy is getting faster by the day!), go golfing with Daddy (he thinks Daddy is the coolest person in the world), and coloring (with a pen only…don’t ask me why, if you give him a crayon he will use it for a second and then ask for a pen, strange I know).

Our little Marino

Like father, like son!

Books: Polar Bear, Polar Bear what do you hear? and I will Never, not Ever eat a Tomato

Foods: salmon, green peas, croutons, watermelon and birthday cake ice cream from Brusters

Place: the park and just being outside. (As long as Dylan is awake he is begging to go outside!)


Sliding at our church's little playground

TV show: Go, Diego, Go! (all he has to do is hear the theme music and he starts yelling, “Diego” repeatedly) I totally don’t mind him watching Dora the Explorer or Go, Diego, Go because I feel like I get away with teaching him Spanish without really having to teach him, lazy, huh?!
I know, I know, I will practice teaching him more I promise.

Miscellaneous favorites:
playing with buckles (any buckle from his high chair to his stroller the kid is obsessed with buckles, don't ask me why or how we are still trying to figure him out!) and brushing his teeth (he asks for his teeth to be brushed every morning and night after his bath...I think he just likes the taste of the toothpaste (strawberry-banana, gross I know!)).

Dylan playing with the buckles in his stroller


1 comment:

Mollie Perez said...

My boyfriend just keeps getting cuter and cuter!!! Give him a little kiss from me! Love, Caroline