Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Upcoming Chaos!

We will definitely be busy for the next month or so. My mother-in-law is coming in town tomorrow with Aaron's Aunt Patti for an upcoming wedding in Savannah. They're flying here and then driving down for the wedding. Afterwards she is going to be spending some time with us and especially Dylan. I have missed her very much since we moved and am looking forward to her spending some time with us.

Then my cutie cousin Victor (10) is coming (Monday) to spend some time with us for the summer. He is flying solo and coming for a few weeks! Victor is one of Dylan's favorite people in the whole world! Every time I tell Dylan that Victor is coming he starts clapping and yelling! It is so cute! Victor is very excited and so are we!

Then on Friday (June 20) my best friend, Jill, her husband, Bobby and her son, Collin (15 months) are coming! I am so excited, I haven't seen Jill since Dylan was 7 months old, almost a year! I can't to see how the boys interact!

I am then going to try and visit my mom in NC so that she can spend a little time with Victor and Dylan before we go to Miami for 3 weeks! Victor is going to drive down with us which will be a BIG help since we haven't had a big road trip with Dylan yet. We are staying at the beach for 2 weeks with all of Aaron's family and then we will be in our old house for the last week of our vacation!

I am so excited about all of the upcoming guests and vacations but am tired already and it hasn't even started yet! I'll try and post pictures along the way.

1 comment:

Mollie Perez said...

PLEASE COME TO NC for a visit! We miss yall soo much!!! Maybe we could plan a girls night and leave the baby's with grandparents. WE have some wine drinking to catch up on!